Please contact us for further information regarding our services, public events and venue availability:
- Palais Royale has a private parking lot for our guests only on Lake Shore Blvd. directly in front of our facility. Street lights with pedestrian crossing ensures safe crossing for all of our guests.
- Palais Royale is easily accessible by TTC or car. Please see directions and map.
- Wheelchair accessible on the west side of the building.
- Valet available.
From the East
- Take the Gardiner Expressway West to the exit at Dunn Ave/Jameson Ave. Stay left, take Lake Shore Blvd West, and stay in the left-hand lane. Palais Royale Parking is on the left side with signage indicating the entrance.
From the West
- Take the Gardiner Expressway East and exit onto Lake Shore Blvd East. Stay in the left-hand lane and look for Green coloured Palais Royale signage. Immediately after the venue, make a left at the stop sign, and follow the turnoff into the parking lot.
- Two options, 1) From Bloor subway line, get off at Dundas West station, take the 504 streetcar which will head south on Roncesvalles, then get off at the intersection of Roncesvalles, King, and Queen and walk south across the footbridge, or 2) From downtown Toronto, take the King streetcar 504 or Queen streetcar 501 westbound, get off at the intersection of Roncesvalles, King, and Queen and walk south across the footbridge